Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Pre-College Art Experiance (Illustration Friday: A Hoard of Nudes)

These are some of my first assignments for my new online pre-college art program! Its been really hectic these last couple of days, trying to figure out just what I am doing. I have messed up and misread assignments, misread due dates (nothing is late thanks goodness), and have wanted to scream and rip it all up. But other than that, I am really happy with these classes. I am taking photography, still life painting, drawing, and animation. So far, the first three were pretty easy and are done. Animation, on the other hand, is a pain. I have no idea what I am doing right now, but as soon as I find out, Ill let you know!
These two (above) are "mass gesture forms." Basically, its a different way to view a form. You see it as a "mass" rather than the lines. The two (below) are "linear gesture forms." Pretty much normal drawing, I guess. I like linear better, but I obviously need to work on both. :P

And this, is my first real life- still life painting! I am really happy with it, and I am excited to see how much more I progress through the class.
This week, our only assignment for photography was to show your favorite photo and critique it. I chose an old man playing the violin. I really couldn't think of my all time favorite, so I chose one that was cool. :)

Well, as soon as I figure out my animation class, Ill post my work from it!

Frazzled,

Dauphine

-------

I HAVE FINISHED IT! HAHAHAHAHAH! YES!!! I have finished my animation project! It isn't a lot, but they will get better :]
Here is my first every animation movie: (all 3 seconds of it :D)


And this is one I made just for fun! :D



Here are more of the people I drew: (The ones I misread the assignment on)

*Vanishes in a puff of sleepy smoke*

No comments: